Rawlplug Plastic Collated Pins for Concrete 2.7MMX22MM w/Fuel Cell | R-KNC-6-22-500.
Features and benefits:
- The ballistic point increases performance into the base material. This special design is responsible for providing the best load-
- bearing values for this type of fixing
- Smooth shank and toughness of 57 – 60 HRC provides great penetration ability and give the best result in hard substrates
- Plastic collation provides protection from deterioration by weather conditions or high humidity
- Compatible with leading manufactures tools currently on the market
- Fixing steel or aluminum profiles into concrete in drywall systems
- Fixing electrical boxes, sanitary ware, cable trunking, etc.
- Cable conduits and wires installation
- Cracked Concrete