NOVA Voyager DVR 18″ Drill Press Variable Speed | BWM58003.
The world’s first smart drill press combines the best features of drill presses with state-of-the-art technology to make your project work more efficient, fun, and safer. The NOVA Voyager DVR Drill Press is the most versatile drill press on the market, easily able to handle wood, metal, plastics, and glass. Features Adaptive Control™ software that determines and creates optimum conditions for your specific project.
- Low Maintenance
- Intelligent Speed Selection to get the correct speed for the application
- Variable Speed 50 – 3,000 RPM (option in settings to increase to 5,500 RPM)
- No belts. Quiet and smooth operation.
- Slow Start Pilot Hole Function
- Tapping Assist Function
- Digital speed readout
- Electronic Braking
- Load Readout
- Self Starting Function
- Digital Quill Depth Readout
- Precise speed adjustment with a knob
- Forward/Reverse Functionality
- 6” of quill travel in 2 revolutions of the handle
- Sensors for superior safety, use, and maintenance
- Adjustable mechanical stop coupled with digital readout for accurate and repeatable actions
Unique DVR (Digital Variable Reluctance) technology.
- The direct-drive motor is incredibly smooth with no pulleys or belts to vibrate
Intelligent Digital Control.
- Easy to operate, the NOVA DVR range of machines are the only SMART machines on the market to automatically adjust the speed for the application
High Torque Power.
- Instant power when you need it. With its 1.75HP/2HP high torque motor, exceptional structural strength, and smart design, the NOVA Voyager has the power and capacity to handle a wide variety of projects with ease.
Faster, more efficient drilling.
- With no belts to cause vibration, a computer that automatically adjusts performance and solid cast iron construction, the Voyager is one smooth and quiet operator. Drill faster and more efficiently.
Plug n’ Play.
- Easy to use, with a push-button electronic variable speed with forward and reverse.
- A smart computer-controlled motor only draws as much power as it needs for the project being worked on. The Striatech DVR motor can save up to 50% energy and emissions over conventional motors.
Distance to table: 23 1/8” / 587mm (Max.)
Distance to Base: 40.94” / 1040mm
Taper: Morse Taper #2 (MT-2)
Size (wood working)(L x W): 16 1/2″ x 16.1/2” (419mm x 419mm)
Table Tilt (Deg.): -45° to +45°
Table Rotation (Deg.): 360°
Column Diameter: 3.62” / 92mm
Base Size (L x W): 22 1/4” x 17 1/2″ (565mm x 445mm)
Chuck Size: 5/8” (3-16mm)
Striatech DVR High Torque Motor
Manual – NOVA Voyager DVR 18″ Drill Press | 58003
Brochure – NOVA Voyager DVR 18″ Drill Press | 58003
Information Sheet – NOVA Voyager DVR 18″ Drill Press | 58003
Comparison Chart – NOVA Voyager DVR 18″ Drill Press | 58003