Rawlplug Gas Powered Steel and Concrete Nailer | R-RAWL-SC40II.
Features and benefits:
- The low weight provides end-user with a high level of comfort and working experience.
- Removable magnetic nose tip for attaching metal clips and ceiling hangers. User can safely and comfortably perform in all overhead applications
- Compact and ergonomic design allows the operator to achieve great accessibility and freedom of operation
- The quick-release mechanism provides easy access to the magazine for removing obstructions and performing routine maintenance
- Sequential firing mode for operators safety and fixing precision
- Rear loading lightweight plastic magazine with a capacity of 30 pins provides durability and accessibility
- Pin range from 15mm to 38mm provides a wide range of application
- Simplified depth adjustment design provides the end-user with an easy but accurate depth of drive control.
- Lithium technology alongside energy-saving features ensures high capacity and performance of the system
- Applicable for fixing steel and aluminum profiles in drywall structures
- Installation of all types of M&E clips and clamps
- Securing wire mesh as plaster reinforcement using special thrust washer
- Cable conduits and wires installation
• R-RAWL-SC40II Gs powered nailer
• 2 batteries
• AC power supply cable
• Charger base
• Operating and Safety manual