Bosch PBD 40 Bench Drill W/Laser Light (0603B07000).
Key product features:
- The electronic digital display permits an exact speed setting in line with requirements while Bosch Constant Electronic ensures consistent speed
- The innovative digital display enables easy reading of the exact drilling depth. Even rows of holes, e.g. for wooden structures, can therefore be drilled without any problems
- With 2-speed gearbox: high power in 1st gear, high speed in 2nd gear
Other product advantages:
- The high-quality, keyless precision chuck automatically re-tightens the drill bit. The retaining ring guarantees a perfect hold on the drill bit
- Integrated laser to assist with drilling: for easy, precise drilling – at exactly the required position. The LED ensures that the work area is well lit
- Even round workpieces can be fixed conveniently using the quick-action clamp – for an absolutely precise drilling result
- The parallel guide and the large work plate ensure accurate and safe positioning of the workpiece
- The rotating wheel with integrated softgrip allows for a controlled, comfortable drilling rate
PBD 40 – bench drill delivers precise results.
The PBD 40 is a bench drill for DIYers who want to drill with the utmost precision. It is especially accurate and very easy to use thanks to its technical features, with a 710 watt universal motor replacing the classical belt drive present in conventional bench drills. This means that the speed can be variably adjusted using the rotary knob. The troublesome task of retensioning the belt is now a thing of the past. In addition, the PBD 40 is equipped with two gears and a Constant Electronic control system that prevents a drop in the rpm of the drill when it is used on hard materials by ensuring a consistent speed. This can be adjusted to an exact speed using the electronic digital display.
Functional range of features ensures absolute accuracy.
The PBD 40 bench drill is a versatile piece of equipment than can be used in furniture or model construction as well as handicrafting and refurbishment work. The digital display allows you to read the selected speed and the drilling depth at any time. This allows DIYers optimal control over the drilling operation. An integrated laser is a useful feature for drilling. The LED light ensures that the work area is well lit. The drill bit is lowered using a handwheel with a softgrip surface and held by a high-quality keyless chuck with a retaining ring. This prevents the drill bit from shifting. In contrast to hand-operated drills, the PBD 40 is always used to drill vertically into a workpiece.
Fast drilling rate and comfortable handling.
The 710 watt drive unit provides sound performance and is mounted so that the entire motor block moves with the drill bit when it is lowered, as opposed to the drill bit moving separately. This means that the working height is kept constant and does not need to be raised or lowered – as is normally the case – when working on smaller items. The 2-speed gearbox provides high power in first gear and high speed in second gear. The high-quality, keyless precision chuck automatically retightens the drill bit in proportion to cutting power. This maintains clamping force even during tough use. The PBD 40’s parallel guide and the large worktop ensure accurate and safe positioning of the workpiece. The bench drill comes complete with a quick-action clamp which can be used to fix even round workpieces in place.
Versatile bench drill for precise drilling.
The PBD 40 is a bench drill designed for pinpoint accuracy when drilling. It is equipped with a 710 watt universal motor that replaces the classical belt drive, allowing the speed to be variably adjusted using the rotary knob. The troublesome task of retensioning the belt is now a thing of the past. The PBD 40 is also equipped with two gears and a Constant Electronic control system that ensures a consistent drill speed – even when used on hard materials. The selected speed and the drilling depth can be read on the digital display at any time. This allows DIYers optimal control over the drilling operation. An integrated laser is a useful feature for drilling. An integrated LED light ensures the work area is well lit.