Starrett FCH0412-G HSS Fast Cut Hole Saw 4-1/2″ (114MM).
Hardened, heat resistant HSS, with alloy backing and a straight 5.5-pitch smoothly cuts thin cross sections of sheet metal, corrugated or perforated steel, and applications with interrupted cuts. 1-5/8″ cutting depth.
- Provides a smooth cut, with minimal tendency to bite or snag on contact with irregular surfaces.
- Constructed of hardened steel and abrasion resisting High Speed Steel Teeth with a tough alloy body and cap
- 5-1/2 teeth per inch/25mm make this saw ideal for thinner gauge material.
- Cutting depth of 41mm (1-5/8”)
- Teeth per Inch (25mm): 5.5
- Diameter (mm): 114
- Diameter (in): 4-1/2
- Cutting Depth (mm): 41
- Cutting Depth (in): 1-5/8″
- Carton: Yes
- Color: Yellow
- Body Material: Steel
- Teeth Type: HSS
- Arbor Type: A2 or A10
- Thread Size: 5/8 – 18