Hole saw diameter:
The Bi-metal hole saw’s fast cutting power lies behind its HSS (hi-speed
steel) manufactured teeth.
The teeth have been set to a variable pitch to
improve harmonic vibration and to have a better chip clearance.
The hole saw can be used to cut into:
- Mild steel (sheet metal)
- Stainless steel (sheet metal)
- Drywall (plaster board)
The Bi-metal hole saws are primarily used by electricians, plumbers,
machinists and carpenters.
- Low vibration and even cut due to the variable pitched teeth.
- Strong electron beam welded cup design with a tough alloy body for added
- Knock out hole for plug removal.
- Depth of cut: 38mm
- Long life – when used properly within the correct rpm and using a
lubricant when cutting into metals.
Use paraffin or beeswax when cutting into aluminium. Use
CT-90 or a general-purpose lubricating oil when cutting into steel.